catorce

the walk back to daniel's home wasn't as uncomfortable as the blue eyed boy expected, but he was nervous and his hands were shaking.

he still couldn't believe that corbyn was walking him home.

daniel tried to keep one step behind him so he wouldn't have to face that pretty face corbyn had and that completely disarmed him. however, his curious blue eyes couldn't help noticing the way he walked, his arms or how handsome he looked with those clothes.

although corbyn didn't play on the school team, he looked strong. i wonder if he could get up easily while i kiss him passionately as in many movie scenes.

"yes i could."

shit! i need to stop thinking out loud. control your thoughts, daniel!

corbyn looked at him over his shoulder with a mischievous smile that left the blue-eyed boy airless. why do you have to be so fucking attractive? why? daniel wondered feeling frustrated. corbyn frustrated him a lot.

daniel blushed, focused on the street next to them so as not to fall for the blonde boy's charms.

corbyn spent the rest of the way texting on his phone and ignoring the presence of daniel by his side.

when daniel was finally at home, he slowed down causing the blonde boy to stop next to him, frowning. "what do you do?"

daniel shook his head to point to the modest house. "this is my home."

"we don't live so far then." corbyn said and the blue-eyed boy wanted to ask where he lived. but he forced himself not to. "well, you've reached your cave, little stalker."

daniel rolled his eyes. "stop calling me that."

"stop stalking and i will." the blonde said keeping his smile on his face.

"don't think i'm going to keep doing it." daniel replied quickly trying to get tough. "you aren't as interesting as i though."

corbyn laughed. "whatever you say," he paused a little. "little stalker."

"you're very funny." daniel said sarcastically.

corbyn checked his phone and looked at the time. "enter before your mom comes out and drag you inside."

the blue-eyed boy snorted. "my mom wouldn't do that, she knows what she has." daniel said arrogantly. "she trusts me."

and as if keri, his mother, had listened to him, her voice was heard from inside the house. "daniel? is that you?"

"shit!" the blue-eyed boy panicked. if his mother saw corbyn, he would kill corbyn and then daniel. "eh... it was fun, good night, goodbye." he turned his back to walk to the door.

daniel heard him speak behind him. "didn't you just say your mother knows what she has?"

"daniel?" his mother's voice broke into them again.

the younger boy turned to the blonde again. "shh!" he gestured with both hands to leave. "go away! now!"

corbyn laughed, showing those perfect teeth he has, he has a beautiful smile, i could look at him all night but my mother is about to go out and make a fuss, daniel thought.