treinta y ocho

abby was getting ready for the date. the date she was nervous about all week. she was finally going to have a date with jack. she put on a pink casual dress that reached to her knees, it looked like a nightgown. it was hard to get ready for someone who had seen you in your worst and best moments. jack knew everything about her.

the brunette girl sent a message to her group of friends saying that they wouldn't go to see eben or the after party. they had already been warned but abigail was still feeling bad for not going to cheer eben in an important match.

jack was on time, he texted her when he parked outside her house. she said goodbye to her parents, who were sitting in the living room watching a movie. they wished her good luck and her mother send her a kiss in the air.

abby climbed into the waiting car outside, her heart pounding. "you look great, abby." jack greeted her, his eyebrow raised.

the girl stifled a laugh in her mouth. he looked good, wearing worn denim pants and a navy t-shirt.

he started the engine and left the parking lot. "ready for our date?" he questioned, glancing at her, then focused his gaze on the street.

"i have good expectations with this date, don't disappoint me, avery." abby was the only one who could call him avery and still sound like an angel.

jack parked in front of a red building with a giant bolus on its roof. they were in the bowling alley. they used to go to that same place every week with corbyn and eben. "i thought going to a new place would make all of this much more complicated and maybe something simple would make you feel comfortable." jack muttered.

abigail couldn't help but smile. jack was a good boy. he was the best for her, she had always known.

"it's perfect." abby answered getting out of his car, jack quickly reached her side and offered her his hand, she took it without thinking, although later she regretted it because she was worried that jack could realize how nervous she was.

the electric doors opened, stairs went up, abby held on to the railing as she was afraid of tripping. they came to a corridor, there was a very long counter, in front of it there were circular benches. a boy wearing the local uniform smiled gently at them.hri already knew them so there was no need to say the number of the foot they need for wearing the ones for the game.

the boy treated them with kindness, abigail had to sit on the bench to take off his boots. her eyelids widened as jack got to his knees and grabbed her foot, abby stared at him in confusion. his gaze studied abigail's mouth for a few seconds, then cleared at his throat. "let me help you." he muttered.

there was something in his voice that fascinated teh brunette girl, it was hoarse and low when he wanted and adorable most of the time, but for abigail it was damn hot. he slipped the zipper on her boot and pulled it out. "no!" abby exclaimed, laughed out loud and tried to snatch her foot away. his fingernail slid along her sole and tickled the arch near her fingers, jack knew all of abby's ticklish weak spots. "shit! stop!"

jack chuckled amusedly as he put her foot down. abigal controlled her euphoria, her cheeks tinted as there were people around very amused by the scene.

"i can't belive you actually swear. what would the director say about this?" jack said pursing his lips to keep from laughing. he took away the other boot, this time he only caressed her instep. he raised his head and looked at her, abigail had leaned forward to be close to him, their nostrils a few millimeters apart. abigail cradled his jaw, analyzed his face. they weren't alone, however it felt as if there was no one else but them.