dieciocho

daniel tried to forget corbyn's penetrating gaze fixed on his body. he tried to ignore how nervous he got when he noticed the way he was looking at him. not every day daniel seavey had that type of attention of a boy as handsome as corbyn.

the blue-eyed boy turned his back to ignore him. jonah was still at his side moving with the rhythm of the music, from time to time he leaned on daniel or grabbed him by the waist to maintain his balance. jonah had drunk some extra drinks while he waited for zach to arrive at the party and now he was realizing that it may had been a bad idea.

daniel didn't know how much time had passed but when he turned back to look at corbyn, he was gone. his heart sped up even more as he looked for them everywhere in the vip zone. but his blonde boy wasn't there.

daniel was disappointed to notice that he had lost his attention. that he had lost him. he didn't even notice how jonah was reeling on the dance floor wanting to throw up.

the blue-eyed boy turned to jonah again and looked for his green eyes to look at him, not like corbyn's, not that way. daniel just wanted his attention to let him know that he would leave the dance floor. without corbyn this made no sense, though daniel.

in that moment of heat, alcohol and feeling sweat, the dyed blonde did not realize that corbyn had taken jonah's position as to being daniel seavey's obsession.

jonah couldn't focus on anything at that moment so he snorted and was going to give up convincing him to leave jonah alone on the dance floor when he felt two hands on his hip preventing him from getting away from there.

daniel was going to turn to push whoever was invading his personal space but a whisper in his neck and the contact of some soft lips with the lobe of his ear changed everything. "what do you think you are doing, seavey?"

what are you doing to me, seavey? that was what corbyn really wanted to ask.

the whole explosion of emotions in daniel's body threatened his balance and he wondered if alcohol would continue to make him brave. he wondered if he could face corbyn's sensual gaze.

the blue-eyed boy didn't answer the blonde boy's question but he closed his eyes when corbyn sucked the earlobe and stepped back to collide with the his body. immediately, daniel felt how hard corbyn was against his ass and bit his lower lip.

daniel turned slowly as he noticed how corbyn's hands didn't separate from his body but caressed his hip with every movement the younger boy made. corbyn's face was now inches from his, and having it so close made the poor heart of the blue-eyed boy beat like crazy.

corbyn smiled, showing that perfect angel face he had and repeated again. "what are you doing, dani?"

daniel didn't answer and buried his face in corbyn's neck. corbyn smelled delicious, a combination of expensive perfume with his own smell. the lips of the younger boy made contact with the delicate skin of his neck and corbyn shivered.

the blue-eyed boy's breathing sped up as he left wet kisses all over his neck, then he felt corbyn's hands slide from his hip to his butt. the blonde sighed, daniel continued with his attack of kisses in his neck. daniel didn't know why was he doing this, since cupid hadn't asked him, but he just knew he wanted to do it. he wanted to feel corbyn so close.

the blonde boy's hands clenched daniel's body with desire, the younger boy felt him get even harder against his crotch. so, he began to move against him gently, tempting him, torturing him.