Intro

Manik Malhotra

Manik who is always a flirtatious and funloving Highschooler becomes a distant and distressed soul after his parent's death. His Grandfather one of the famous personnel in Mumbai tried over things to make his grandson's life normal but failed. He gave a try of not only changing schools but also of changing their place too, leaving all memories behind.

With Newplace, New School. Everything New, hoping for a new life they moved to Goa. As we say Goa, where worries fade away like a tide, we hope Manik's too. With that, they move to a calm and beautiful community area where

Nandini Murthy

Nandini is nerd and is hard on herself to achieve her dreams. She lives with her as their parents divorced while her being little. It took a turn in her life that made her an easy target for bullies. But her being a strong girl fought them back and changed schools due to her safety. Her Mom's life affected her life. Both Manik and Nandini attend the same school and live in the same neighborhood. She used to live in the limelight even though she avoided that. She became the target of Kabir resembling Long Last Love. That hatred drove him to bully her. But she restrained herself from fighting as she didn't want to burden her mother more. Everyone ignores her presence due to her being targetted by Kabir's friend, only having a single bestie Aliya who is the most popular girl and crushes on Manik.

Manik and Santa came over to a small community which was beside Nandu's house. Manik's grandpa and Nandu became so good friends. Every day she used to prepare breakfast and help him with gardening and other. She used to call him Santa teasingly as he always gives chocolates. But on his birthday, he became Santa. As never she said to anyone about her dream to become a dancer, he bought her shoes and also admission to her favorite dance school in winter.

While Manik doesn't have any interest in life starts to get involved in his life due to his new friends. One day he by chance watches the shadow of someone dancing and is mesmerised by her lives in her dream calls her Dancing Angel and searches for her.
........................

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

It's just an Intro, the full story is ahead...I'm so excited to write this ......If you find it interesting just give it a try, definitely You will love it.