5.Tae's Thought

Warning:Super long chapter because I want to finish Tae's POV in one chapter only.

No proofread...forgive my typos and grammar mistakes.

Tae's POV

Hello I am Tae Darvid Kreepolrerk , very well known Thai actor in film industry. I started my acting career when I was 15 years old,but I got recognition in industry from one of the movie when I was 20.Since then I have been able to successfully provide blockbuster movies to industry.

Recently I was approached to act in a movie, it's a gay love story. I don't have any problem acting in movie if it's story is amazing. Gay, straight it doesn't matter to me as long as story is good and can bring goodwill for me.

Producer of the movie wanted to cast now co-actor for me. Good enough for me, I can get to witness some new talent in industry, I just hope that new comer is worth acting with me.
I have habit of auditioning my new co-actor by myself, it doesn't matter how good that person is in acting if I don't like him/her I won't approve it.

Auditions took place and judges were able to sort out few candidates for movie, but they were pretty much sure about one guy named Tee Jaruji something. Actually they kind of already finalized him and now it was my time to make final decision.

I went to audition place and auditioned more than ten candidates but none of them were good enough for me. At last came the guy named Tee..who is fit to be my co-actor according to judges. He came inside I ask one the judges if he is the one, he said yes.

I must say... by looks this guy is not bad. Average height, pale skin, silky black hair, rosy lips, dark black eyes, thick brows, he was manly as well as beautiful. ... No I am not gay, but I always admire beauty whether it's girl or boy. I never say it loud though, because I don't want anyone to get wrong signals from me.

I ask him to act and he just did it amazingly, he is a great actor indeed, no wonder judges selected him. I give him green signal and wish him luck for his first movie as a lead. He was really happy that time, just like a kid who get his favorite chocolate. Cute

Shooting begins and I ask director to shoot teaser first. Why??? I also don't know why. I just feel like shooting the teaser first, that's it. My first scene was with Tee on bed cuddling up to him, I can sense that he was quite nervous so in order to encourage him, I wish him luck.

Whenever I starts working with my new co-actor I always encourage them, as long as they don't turn out to be crazy fans or stalker afterwards. I have acted with few of my co-actors(female) who were crazy for me, they used to stick to me like a glue. I seriously hate that, I don't like anyone imposing them on me. And that's the reason I never work with people like them ever again.

I know it's not only my looks they get attracted to, they also like to seen with me because I am famous and I have whole lot of money. I am not saying that I will never accept anyone in my life as my life partner, but I want that person not to be money minded or creepy stalker of me.
{A/n: there is difference between being stalker and admiring someone...Tae. :/ }

So my first scene with Tee was shot perfectly in just one take. It was not my first time hugging or cuddling someone like this, so it was fine with me. Boy or girl doesn't matter with whom I am shooting, I know this is just an act. I can sense Tee's racing heart though , it must be because he is nervous. I

After that we shot remaining scenes with other actors. By the time we finished it was lunch time already.

"Shut up tummy I am gonna feed you soon." I heard someone saying, it was none other than Tee. I chuckle a bit on his behavior. " You talk to your tummy too?" I said to tease him a bit.