26.Grandfather????

{a/n: A short update because I have headache and it is killing me}

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Tee's POV

"I am here to meet my grandchildren."

I look at him with shocked eyes for good one minute.  

"YOUR WHAT???????" I said shockingly.

"Grandchildren." he said softly.

I look behind, Bas and Copter were also standing there with their eyes wide open.

Could he be my really grandfather???But where was he all these years??

"Umm..I..I think you have mistaken someone else for me and my brothers." I said almost closing the door.

"Wait..if you don't believe me, then here, see this." he said handing me a photo.

I look at that picture closely, Bas and Copter were also looking at it. It was picture of my mother of young age with a man and a women beside her.

I was sure it was my mother in this pic, because last time I remember she still look same as in picture, expect for few wrinkles near her eyes.

"What is the meaning of all this?" I said in little bit stern tone.

He took a deep breath and said,"I will explain everything to you, but can you please let me come in first, my knees are paining."

I look at my brothers, they gave a nod. I invited him inside and we all take seat on sofa in living room.

"So care to explain this?" I said giving him picture back.

"Umm..well...I am father of your mother, I really am your grandfather." he said.

"Okay..fine..even if I accept the fact that you are our grandfather but my question is where were you all these years and why did you show up just now?? Is it because now I have become famous and I am earning good, so you decided to show up???" I said in cold tone.

He chuckle and said,"You are just like your mother, she also used to get angry at me for even small things and trust me dear, I am not here to claim your property or money and anything like that."

Can I trust this guy?

At that moment main door of the house open and P'Tae enter inside with huge smile on his face, but his smile disappeared when he see some stranger sitting inside our house.

He came near me, gave a peck on my forehead and whisper into my ear,"Who is this person?"

"He is claiming to be my grandfather." I whispered back. 

His eyes went wide, I nodded.

"So you are claiming to be their grandfather?" P'Tae said pointing towards me and my brothers.

"Yes." old man said.

"And what proof you have to prove that you really are their grandfather??" P'Tae said

The old man showed same photo to P'Tae. He look carefully, he recognized my mother because I have shown him pics of my parents many times.

"But this doesn't prove anything, anyone can have this photo." P'Tae said.

He is right.

"So tell us, why are you here?" he said again.

BAM!!!!

Suddenly main door of house was flung open. We all stood up from our seat.

"JAY!!!!!" we all said at same time, including that old man too.