17.First real date

I don't know what happen to our cuTee but I am sure he will be fine soon and will be back with his old bubbly self. I know even bubbliest person need a break from everything once in a while. Whatever problem he is tackling with I hope it will be solve soon. Take as much as time you want.  <<3

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Tee's POV

I grab a knife from kitchen and yelled,"JAY ... SAY GOODBYE TO EVERYONE."

And I stab it into his heart. He fall on the floor with blood coming out from his body.

Jerk is so dead now.

I smirk and look at everyone. They all were in shock with their mouth wide open.

P'Godt was almost in tears.

Why is he crying for him?

P'Godt came towards Jay, hold in in his arm and start shaking his body.

"Jay...nong...pl..please..wake up...how am I going to show my face in front of our parents. You..you can't...TEE..WHY YOU HAVE TO GO THAT FAR???" he yelled at me with eyes filled with tears.

"P'Godt..I..I..am...soryy..I.."

"It's too late to say sorry now..my brother is going to die eventually, if blood will keep coming out of him like this..." P'Godt said in low voice.

I can see surprise on everyone's face when they come to know about the fact of Jay being P'Godt's brother, except for P'Tae and P'Kim.

Everyone was dumbstruck from what just happened now. After pure silence of five minutes Copter said, "We...we should..what we should do now? P'Tee..I know you were angry at him but why do you have kill him?"

"I didn't mean to..I was ..just..."

"Oh God P'Tee, you just started your career with full bloom, you are finally getting popular among people but now with this you will be unpopular again, people will hate you P'Tee." Bas said slumping down on sofa.

"Jay..please open your eyes...I will never scold you again in my life.Please open your eyes for once."P'Godt said sobbing.

"Do you really mean it phi?"

"Huh...!!!! ...

...........You are okay???" P'Godt said in shock.

"Of course I am okay, a fake knife won't kill me, right Tee??" Jay said getting up and winking at me.

I smirk at his comment.

"Wha..what is happening???What is the meaning of all this???" P'Godt yelled.

Everyone was shocked too.

"Don't tell me it was all an act?" Bas said getting angry a bit.

I nodded.