25.Lusty love

Lemon, Watermelon, Banana warning (^_*)

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Tae's POV

I woke up with the tingling sensation between my legs. I open my eyes, lift the duvet and see that Tee was sucking my member. I remove duvet from my body and throw it on other side of bed.

"Tee baby, what are you doing?"

"Eating my breakfast." he said seductively and start giving me blowjob again.

Aarrrgghh!! this guy.

"It's okay..Tee..you don't ..Oh fuck!!!...do.. it."

He lifted his head up, started stroking me and said,"Are you sure?"

Shit!!

I couldn't say anything but shook my head saying no. 

My half member was inside his mouth while he was stroking the other half. I must say he is damn good at it.

He was bobbing his head up and down while moaning, which was sending vibrations to my member making me more horny.

"Tee..baby..I am close...don't stop..."

He smirk and increase his speed of stroking and sucking my member.

I grab his nape and pull my whole member inside his mouth,he gag a bit but didn't release it. I started fucking his mouth.

"Ohh Tee... baby..so good..fuck..am cumming...arrggghh!!!!" I came inside his mouth, he swallow it and lick me clean.

He lay on top of me and gave me a deep and passionate kiss.

"Woah!! what's up with you. I had no idea that you could be this wild." I said panting heavily.

He smiled and said, "I have kissed few people before , but this is my first time getting this intimate with someone, so.... was it good?" he asked hesitating a bit.

I roll him over, kiss him again and said,"It was amazing and this is my first time also. I never get the urge to go to this level with anyone before. I am glad that it is you, my first and my last too."

He smile and kiss me.

"Now you my naughty boy,you need a punishment to make me horny like this, because of what you did earlier I am still hard, see." I said pointing towards my member.

He lick his lips seductively , wink at me and said,"Go ahead..I am all yours."

I kissed him hard, turn him around push his hips up, parted his ass cheeks and lick his hole and started sucking it hard.

"Arrgghh!! P'Tae.. fuck..so good."

Fuck! I wanted to ram my meat inside him so bad right now, but I don't want to do it now. I was saving it for special occasion.

After sucking and licking his hole for a while I inserted my fingers in him and finger fuck him real hard. My one hand was finger fucking him while other was stroking his member.

"Oh fuck!!..I am close...P'Tae..don't stop..." his body started shaking and I know he is about cum.

I stop stroking him and move my fingers out of him when he was nearing his climax.

He turn around and gave me a death glare."What the fuck phi, why did you do that?"

I smack his ass and said,"Told ya, I am going to punish you and your punishment is that I am not going to let you cum."