44. The Wedding

Forgive my grammar mistakes

NO PROOFREAD

=========================================

What are you whispering Khun Tae, I can see that Tee's and yours mood lift up after Tee nodded as yes. Did you asked him out on date or what?? 

Even though this video is old and I have watched it many times, I couldn't stop myself from thinking what they were whispering about. (O__o)

3rd person POV

Finally today is the day when the most famous and lovable couple of Thailand will be getting married. Last one month was total disaster not for TaeTee but for everyone else, Tee was getting on nerves of his brothers and Jay. Beam decided to stay as far as possible, so he always made excuse of himself being busy in hospital whenever Tee ask some favor from him. He prefer to sleep in hospital than to face wrath of Tee.

Whereas on other side Tae was testing patience of his family and friends. From past one month he has changed his wedding suit at least five times already because somehow he always manage to find some flaw in suit, no matter how perfect the suit is.

No, it was not because they were nervous about wedding, in fact they couldn't wait to get married, it was because none of them was getting any for past a month. They were frustrated sexually and they were taking out their frustration on everyone around them.

Well, nobody told them to make that kind of silly promise to each other to wait till they get married. They did try video sex but it wasn't satisfying enough for them, it only manages to make them more horny then they already were, so it was out of option.

News of their wedding was on top headlines. Their faces were everywhere, on magazines, newspapers, social media , posters, it was everywhere. They even attended few talk show as a couple on famous talk shows. Going to talk shows was also helping them to promote their upcoming movie without any effort.

The said wedding was going to happen after performing their traditional customs.

Inside Tee's room

Knock..knock..

"P'Tee it's time, are you ready?" Bas and Copter went inside Tee's room along with Jay and Beam.

"I...I am really nervous. I am looking good, right? What if I will fall down while walking from here to aisle??? What if something happen to my dress?? What if I will faint?? What if...???"

"P'TEE...TEE." they shouted in unison.

"Cam down Tee, everything is going to be just fine..okay..just relax. Take deep breaths , you can do it." Jay said to him.

"You okay now P'Tee?" Copter asked him.

Tee nodded ans smiled."I can't believe you are finally getting married P'Tee, I am so happy for you?" Copter hug Tee and starts crying.

"Oh..hooo..P'Cop, it's not like P'Tee is going away from us, we all will be together even after wedding. Today is happy day, be happy." Bas said.

"Umm..guys can you leave me with Tee alone for a minute, I want to talk to him about something." Beam said.

"Umm..okay, let's go guys, I will wait for you outside baby." Jay said giving peck on Beam's forehead.

"Thank you Tee." Beam said.