21.Revelations

I am back!!!

Miss me??

Avengers spoiler: Iron man dies.
Yes I spoiled it for you guys because someone did for me and I am angry, deal with it. :/

Forgive my grammar mistakes.

NO PROOFREAD

Tae's POV

Knock...knock

"Tee open the door baby? What happen?? Please tell your phi na?"

I got no response from inside, I knocked again.

"Tee..if you won't open the door or say anything then I am going to stand here until you open the door."

"Go away..I don't want to talk..leave me alone." Came his voice from inside.

"No I won't..not until you'll open this door. Baby please talk to me, I need to know what made you upset? I know I was dick to you in past, I just want to know what I said or did that made you cry that day during interview."

Click..he open his room door and invited me in. I look at his face, he wasn't crying..that's good thing, he was just upset. We sat on bed facing each other and holding hands.

"So do you want to talk about it?" I said.

"Yes, but first of all promise me you'll stop calling yourself dick and you'll not blame yourself again after hearing my story. It's all in past and I don't want our past to become hurdle for our future." he said.

"Okay, I promise."

"Well, last year a day before your birthday I decided to visit your place and give you surprise before midnight. But..but when I reached there I heard you talking to P'Kim about me, about how you hate me and all that stuff." he took a deep breath and continue.

"That day my world came crashing down, I never expected hearing anything like that from you. I admired you, I loved you but when I heard all those things, reality kind of hit me.Dan's words came running in my head, I started thinking that he was right when he said I can never be yours. 

And next day you introduced Peach as your girlfriend to everyone and then at interview you when you started praising me, I know that you were lying. I couldn't stand it and I ran away."

I wanted to curse myself but I know if I would then he get mad at me again. So I cursed myself mentally and hug him.

"I sorry baby for everything, and thank you for loving a person like me without expecting anything in return. I am so happy to finally find you baby and I promise you again that I will never hurt you." I said and gave a peck on his hair.

"It's okay phi,it's not like you did that on purpose and I am also glad to have you in my life. But I have a question for you ?" he said.

"What is it baby?"

"How and when do you realize that you like me?" he said.

"I will give you answer to your question, but not today, maybe some other day." 

He made a confused face and said," When that day will be?"

"Soon baby, soon but first we have to do something about Dan?? What are you planning? And why did he suddenly came to visit you?" I said.

He shrugged and said," I don't know..I was also shocked to see him after so many years. I told him to go back but he insisted that he has to tell me something important to me,he was convincing me to go back with him."