30.Private Investigators

First of all I would Love to wish Tania a very very happy birthday. I hope you will achieve what you wish for and always be happy in your life. I met many lovely people on Wattpad and you are one of them. I am glad to have a lovely sis like you. <<33 

@taannzzz Happy Birthday once again Tanni partner. (^3^) <<33
(I hope you'll come online today)

Second of all, I would like to apologize for not updating yesterday, I was not in mood to write, so I will be updating this story till Saturday, this week only. :)

=======================================================

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Tee's POV

"P'TAE!!!!!!!!!!"

"What happen baby, why are you shouting??" P'Tae and few more people came inside running towards me.

I handed him the envelope that I received, he look at it. I can see anger fuming in his eyes. He hug me and patted my head a bit.

"It's okay, no one will harm you baby, I am here for you. Are you okay baby??"

I nodded. He released me from hug, look at everyone who were present in room.

"WHO SENT THIS?" he shouted in anger, making everyone flinch including me.

One of the crew member raised his hand and said,"I..I did Khun Tae."

By looking at him I know that he cannot be that "secret admirer" of mine, I am pretty sure someone must have asked him to deliver it to me.

"Who gave you this envelope?" I asked him politely. 

"Umm..no..no one..actually when I open my bag to get something, I find it inside my bag. And when I see that Khun Tee's name on it then I put it here on table." he said.

"Okay, thank you for your cooperation. All of you can go now." P'Tae said and turn towards P'Janean.

"Do they have CCTV outside crew's room?" he said.

"I don't know, we have go and check, after that we can ask for video from security." P'Janean said.

"Good idea." P'Tae said, we went towards crew's room and found a CCTV installed there just outside room.

"Great, there is CCTV here, now we have to just go and look at video around." P'Tae said.

We all walk towards security room and ask them to show us the clip outside crew's room. 

One of the guys started playing video, after forwarding for a while we can see a man wearing face mask and sunglasses coming towards room.

"He looks kind of suspicious." I said.

Everyone nodded.

That guy enter inside room and within one minute he come out of the room, he looked at the CCTV and showed something written on paper.

"I KNOW YOU ARE WATCHING ME."

It made me stunned, my body shiver a bit due to fear. P'Tae must have sense my fear, he hug me and said,"Don't worry baby, we will find out whoever this person is."

Suddenly P'Tae's phone start ringing.

(P'Tae bought new phone for me and him and gave our numbers to few important people only.)

"Hello....oh you guys are here...wait a min I'll come and let you guys enter.See you." he said and cut the call.

"Who was it??" I asked.