7. JayTee or TaeTee?

{a/n: Jay is a mystery and I am trying to solve that mystery}

{Forgive my grammar mistakes}

{Early update and short chapter because I have to go somewhere and I don't know when I'll be back today :P }

Tae's POV

After that incident on interview, Tee stopped talking to me, he stopped pestering me and always running around me.

Thank God

I didn't see Tee again after our promotional events.He was in regular contact with P'Janean though and also Jay. I wonder since when they become so close. Anyway who cares, all I care was that leech Tee was finally off from my body.

I was happily in relationship with Peach. I told my family about her and they were happy to meet her. I think she is fit to be my life partner, I am planning to propose her on our movie premier. I hope she'll say yes.

Days went by and it was finally day of our movie premier. P'Janean told me that I should go with her and Tee together on premier, I agree to it.She pick me up first and then we went towards Tee's house, I guess it's been long since I've seen him. Was I too harsh on him that day?? Should I apologize to him??

I shook my head and keep my focus on phone. I was texting my girlfriend just to make sure she'll be present there at event. At that time Tee hop inside Limo and greeted us, I prefer to ignore him.

"Swadee nong..you are looking so handsome today. I don't know how many proposals you are going to get . Right N'Tae??" P'Janean said.

I look up from my phone and what I see totally stunned me. Tee was looking so beautiful, he was like beaming. Not only beautiful but handsomely beautiful. Was he always this beautiful?? My eyes and mouth was wide open .

"Close your mouth N'Tae. I know Tee is looking dashing today." P'Janean said while closing my mouth.

"Umm..yeah..he is."I said while hesitating a little.

Throughout the ride I couldn't help myself but to stare at him. He was looking so fragile, vulnerable. I was feeling like making him most happy person on this planet. I wanted to fill his life with happiness. At that moment I forget about everything around me, it was him and me.

We reach the venue and got out of the Limo, I can see that camera flashes were blinding his vision. I offer him my shades but he ignore it and get inside the venue hall.He directly went to meet Jay, they talk with each other and suddenly he gave Tee kiss on his forehead.

Why I was getting jealous??

I went near them and talk them for a bit, Jay was with one of his cute friend. I excuse themselves and went to others. We got very good response from everyone for our premier of movie. We celebrated the success of premier, everyone was happy. I guess it was time to propose Peach now.

"Mom..do you have the ring?" before coming here I ask my mom to bring ring for me.

"What ring???" she said.

"The engagement ring mom." I said a little louder.

"Oohh yeah yeah.. yes I have. So when you are going to propose Peach?" she said.

"After a while.. I want to do some arrangements before...I guess balcony will be best..with the moon in background, it will be very romantic." I said getting little excited.

"Yes it will be. I'll keep Peach busy and you can focus on your work." she said excuse herself.

I decided to go to near balcony but as soon as I reach there..I see that Jay was kissing Tee on his lips. What the...??? Tee is gay??? I don't know what happen to me but I went near them pull them apart.