36.Alone time

Sweetest and shortest animated movie I have watched so far. Btw you will stop cleaning your house after watching this. :P

@SamsamTa sorry for making Peach bad person in this story. 

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Strawberry warning because TaeTee are getting way too stressed out, they need to release their stress now.  (^_*)

NO PROOFREAD

Tee's POV

After video ended I asked P'Tae,"No what P'Tae?"

He look at me and said,"Now it's time to catch her red handed."

"Okay guys, before we catch her I think it's time that you two should tell the truth about Peach to everyone. After all we will need their support too, to catch her." P'Tul said.

"You are right, but what about Jay. If we call him to meet us then that bitch will come with him too." P'Tae said.

"Don't worry buddy, I know schedule of Peach, she is going out of town day after tomorrow for shoot. I think that will be best time to tell everyone about her real face." P'Max said.

I was getting worried about Jay, how will he react when he will know about Peach's doing. Will he be able to accept the harsh truth about her? 

"Tee??? baby??"

"Huh..yeah..what happen P'Tae?"

"I was saying you need not to worry about Jay, he is Godt's brother, I know him since he was kid. He is very strong person and he will never tolerate a liar and cheater person in his life." P'Tae said.

"Ohh..okay, If you say so." I said giving him a sad smile.

"Well..okay...umm guys I think we should go now, we have to go for our shooting too. I will inform you guys later." P'Tae said and we left.

After that we drive towards our shooting site. It was almost lunch time so we decided to stop at a restaurant  and have lunch there. during whole ride and lunch we were quite, no one said a word to each other. I know P'Tae was much more worried and stressed out than me, after all one of his childhood friend whom he trusted the most has broken his trust.

After we finished with our lunch we went to shooting site and start our shooting. And as usual I received yet another threat letter from Peach saying that she has her eyes on me every time.Now that I know who the person is behind all these, I was not scared of all these threats and I know we are always protected by not only P'Tul and P'Max but our invisible bodyguards too.

By the time our shooting was finished it was past midnight.

"Love, let's go home." I grab his hand and said. We were alone inside our changing room.

"Baby, do you mind if we won't go to home today, I want to take you to some place else. it will be just two of us, I just want to be with you only today and make love to you." he said placing kisses on my face. I was blushing like a teenager.

"But..what about our.. family, they will get worried...if.."

"Don't worry, I have called my parents and told them that we won't be coming home tonight." He said kissed me hard, I can feel hunger in his kiss. I know he is just trying to release his stress and I will help him to do it.

"P'..I mean love, we should leave before you start devouring me completely here only." I said panting hard.

"Okay baby, let's go."

Unpopularजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें