23.Punishment & New Project

I love his videos..who else love them too?? "Bhuvan Bam" 

"Jab tak PubG waale khud ko army ke jawaan aur TikTok waale khud ko Bollywood superstar samajhte rahenge tab tak iss desh ke yuva ka beda garag hai" 😂😂 

{a/n: I am putting "Pain and Medicine" on hold for a while. I have an exam coming up so I need to study for it. I will start writing it again in July}

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Tee's POV

I am going to kill that jerk. I thought while looking at Bas in this condition, I was on rage.

P'Tae told me that Dan was in police custody because of what he did on set and whatever he has done with me in past. Sooner or later he was going to prison permanently, but before that I need to meet him once.

I went to police station without informing anyone. It was very difficult to save myself from reporters who were standing outside hospital to bombard me with their questions.

 I reach there by taking a different route where no one can see me.I ask a cop that I wanted to meet Dan.

They made me sit in a room where I guess people come to visit prisoners.Dan came after a while. He sit in front of me, there was a small table between us.

I gave him a death glare.

"How dare you to do that?" I ask him directly.

"I love you Tee and I can't see you being with someone else."

I snorted," Love me?? You tried to kill me twice and almost raped me because you are in love with me??? Is this how how you treat the person you are in love with??"

"Yes Tee I love you. Trust me, that jerk Tae is manipulating you. He just want your body nothing else, no one can love you the way I do."

BAM!!!

"DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT ABOUT MY P'TAE. You know what, you're just a psychopath who can not bear to be rejected by me. You cannot tolerate that I love another person, you are blinded by jealousy and rage towards me, that what I think reality is."
{a/n: @Natsumi_Montalvan I used you lines here}

He tried to hold my hand and said, "Tee baby, please lis---"

I was in rage, my blood was boiling in anger, "Don't you dare to baby me, because of you, my baby brother almost died today. I am so gonna kill you with my own hands today."

I launch towards him and throw him a punch on his face, he fell down from his chair. I hover on top of him and started beating him. 

Two cops came towards us and free Dan from my wrath, I was still fuming in anger.

"Take him inside and lock him up." One of the cop said while holding me by my shoulders.

He turn me around and said gain,"Khun Tee please calm yourself down. I don't want you to do something which you might regret later. That guy is going to get his punishment soon, I promise you that."

I look at him and sigh.

"You want me to call someone who can pick you up?" he said.

I nodded.

He knew whom he should call at this moment. He call P'Tae and ask him to come and pick me up . He take me to his office,offered me a glass of water. I was calm by the time P'Tae reach police station.