14.Troubled Tee

{Behind The Scenes video of Triage. Just In case you haven't seen it yet}

First of...  I would love to give heartily thanks to each and everyone who is reading my story. When I started writing this story I had no idea that it will read till 5k above reads and will be ranking list too.I was hoping for it to reach 1k at least, but thanks to you guys for making it reach this far. Special thanks to those people who never fails to vote on my story. Love you guys. <<3

 <<3

P.S: It's raining in the month of April here, which has never happen. We humans have fucked up our environment pretty bad I guess. Anyway..at least the weather is pleasant. 

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Tee's POV

I am so fucking angry at my brothers right now, I might literally end up killing P'Godt and P'Kim for taking away innocence of my lovely brothers..Ugh!!! As for my brothers, they are so grounded for a week.

I was pacing back and forth in living room when suddenly I feel someone grabbing me by by nape and then kissing me.

I was shocked with the sudden impact, my eyes were wide open and P'Tae was ... kissing me. At first I tried to resist but his kiss was so good that I start responding him. 

We have kissed before for movie but that time I was the only one who was into that kiss, but today it's different, the kiss is different. I can feel that he was trying to convey his emotions to me through the kiss.

I was so lost that I didn't realise four pair of eyes looking at us with their mouth wide open.

As soon as I realise it, I pushed P'Tae far away. He was confused first but later he also realise why I did that . He gave me an evil grin.

Ugh!!!

"No..it's not what it looks like." I said pointing at my brothers.

"And yes I am still angry at you, it's just the kiss was so sudden I didn't have the time to react." I said pointing at P'Tae.

"This sound kind of familiar..isn't it P'Kim?" Copter said looking at P'Kim.

"Indeed." P'Kim said.

"Same thing happen with me P'Tee, P'Kim suddenly kissed me and I didn't have time to react and at that moment you show up." he said again.

Okay..maybe it's my fault for judging him.

Everyone sit in their respective place and gave me questioning look.

"Okay..fineeeee...I know I didn't give you chance to listen your side of story. I am sorry..okay." I said.

I look at P'Tae, he was still grinning like an idiot.

Jerk

"But it doesn't mean I have approve you to date P'Kim yet and you too Bas, you can't date P'Godt without my approval.They need to prove themselves that they are worthy of dating you." I said.