34. Tae's Past

{a/n: I am from India and I am Buddhist and today is "Buddha Purnima" means birthday of Lord Buddha. So Happy Buddha Purnima. <<33 }

=>We believe that Lord Buddha was born at the day of full moon during this period of time only.

**Purnima means Full moon

Forgive my grammar mistakes 

Tee's POV

"Who was it?" I ask P'Tae after he cut the call. His face was showing the expression of sadness and anger. I wonder what did the caller said to him.

"It was Tul, he said that he and Max have found something very disturbing about Peach and they want us to meet them tomorrow." he said  while sitting oh bed.

"Umm..okay. I wonder what is it that they have find this time?" I said sitting beside P'Tae.

I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his chest. I know he is stressed out from all the things that has happened so far, I was stressed too but not as much as he is. Someone close to him has broken his trust and I know it won't be easy for him to punish Peach in future.

We lay down on bed and cuddle each other for a while, my head was on his chest and his one hand was stroking my hair. I know he is thinking someone very deeply.

"Do you know Tee, why this house is protected?" he said suddenly.

Wait?? Is he finally telling me??

"Umm..love, it's okay if you don't want to talk about it." I gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"No baby I want to, I always wanted to. You know I don't want to hide anything from you, it's just I don't want to remember that time." 

I sit back on bed and put his head on my lap and started massaging his scalp.

He started narrating his story,"Few years ago, when it was just the begging of my career P'Janean called me at her home to discuss something important. It was my first time coming here, so it took me a while to reach here.

I rang the doorbell and waited, but nobody open the door. I rang again but still there was no response, so I decided to call her. I thought maybe she went somewhere and forget to tell me. I called her once, twice, thrice but no response, after trying more for a while I decided to leave .

As soon as I turn around to leave I heard something crashing inside. I rang the doorbell again, but still nothing. I was wondering if she is not inside then what was that sound, I started get worried about her, I thought maybe she is sick and fainted something like that. 

I usually don't go inside people house without their permission, but I was getting the feeling that something was off. I remembered she told me one time that she always put one of her spare key in a hole on a pillar which was covered with brick.

Nobody is able to identify it until you look at it closely that which brick it is. I started looking closely and finally found it. After that I put the key on door and enter the, I look for her in living room, kitchen, dinning room but I couldn't find.

After that I decided to look for her inside rooms that were downstairs, but after searching for a while I still couldn't find her. I thought maybe she is not at home, but again what about that sound of crashing something? I thought. So I decided to go upstairs and look for her.

Again I heard the sound of something crashing, I ran towards that room and as soon as I open it the scene in front of me shook my soul from inside. There was a guy who was trying to tie P'Janean on bed, her one hand was tied and he was trying to tie another.