28. Vacation

{a/n: First of all a big thank you to all for making this story reach 13k above reads and 2k votes}

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Tee's POV

Today is one of the best and happiest day of my life. What P'Tae did for me was more than I can ask for. After so many years I felt the love of mother and father that I have been missing for years.

It was a great day, everything was going well until we reach the particular restaurant. As soon as we hop outside car, we were surrounded by reporters.

"Khun Jaruji is it true that your grandfather is back?"
"Is it true that he is Khun David from David Inc."?
"Did you use his contact to enter into industry?"

What the...?? How the hell they about it???

I look at P'Tae he was confused to.Could it be that grandpa told them about it???

"Could it be grandpa?" I whispered to P'Tae.

"I am not sure, will find out soon." he whispered back.

"Please answer our questions , is it true what we heard?" One of the reported asked almost hovering on top of P'Tae. 

P'Tae gave him a death glare and that reporter move back. Nobody said anything and we enter inside restaurant. Thankfully restaurant manger send some security guards to prevent reporters from coming inside. 

We thanked the manager and went towards our table. Everyone took their respective seats, waiter came near us to take our order. After taking our orders he left.

"So who do think must have tipped reporters about grandfather thing?" Jay said.

"I was also thinking so, nobody know about it expect for the people who are sitting here currently." Kim said while holding Copter's hand.

"The point is not only about their grandfather but also about how the hell they know that we are going to come here?" Godt said taking a glance outside restaurant.

"I know right!!! Well whatever it is, we have to deal with and find out about the person behind all this." said Peach.

Me, Copter and Bas were sitting quietly listening to their conversation. I don't know what to say or do, when I thought I can relax a bit then only, my thought fly away in sky.

Being a celebrity is not that easy, when you become a public figure then there is nothing like personal in your life. You will have people always following you wherever you go, when you think you are alone and no one is following you then you'll notice someone taking your picture or taking video of you secretly.
(a/n: These are simply my thoughts, that's all}

I am not saying I hate it, In fact I love meeting with my fans, with people who love and adore us. Because of them only we are here at this level, but sometimes we need privacy too.

"Tee, baby." P'Tae call me breaking me from my thoughts.

"Huh!! Yeah." I answered him smiling.

"Are you not hungry, why are you not eating anything?" he said.

I look around at table and food was already served on it. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realized when food was served.

"No, I am hungry. Let's eat na." i said.

P'Tae's mom was sitting beside me, she patted my head and smile at me, as if saying that everything will be fine just don't stress out. His dad was smiling and giving his assurance too.