11.Forgiven??

{A/n: Sup?? I am trying to bring our old mischievous and bubbly Tee back.}

I would like to mention  @ur-shadow @Misakimira @SamsamTa @ForthBeamAddict for guessing about Jay correctly.

Forgive my grammar mistakes.

Tee's POV

Next morning I woke up before him.He was still in my embrace sleeping like a baby. I look at face closely, and admire his features. His lips were parted a bit, I put my finger below is chin and close his mouth completely. He stir in his sleep, I thought he will wake up now but he didn't. I giggle a bit.

Seriously, how can a rough looking guy like him look so vulnerable and fragile in his sleep? I check his temperature , it was back to normal now, thank God. I start tracing my finger on his face, looking at him from this close made me realise how handsome he really is.

"Why are you so freaking handsome phi? " I said while tracing my finger on his lips. My finger was travelling on his lips when suddenly he lick it.

What the heck??

"So you think I am handsome?" he said with his eyes still closed.

I didn't say anything in return. I kick him hard and throw him out of bed.

Handsome jerk

"Ouch!! What the hell Tee, why did you kick me so hard? Is this how you treat a sick person?? he whined.

"Sick my ass." I snorted.

"Yeah..your ass will be sick very soon ...baby Tee." he said while getting up and winking at me.

Tsk!The nerve this guy have.

"Do you want to die phi?" I glare at him.

He came close to me lick and whispered , "You have already killed me million times Tee."

I shivered due to his hot breath on my ear.

"Wha..what are you doing phi." my voice came out nearly whisper.

"Flirting with you..what else you think I am doing." he said, tracing his thumb on my lips.

"But..I..I haven't forgiven you ..phi..you don't have permission..to..cou..court me yet?" his touch was heating up my body.

"You have forgiven me..I know that, if not then you wouldn't have sleep with me while embracing me whole night. I don't think anyone will do this with the person they hate, right Tee?" His fingers were travelling to my face and my eyes were closed.

Fuck!

"Yes phi..I have forgiven you already. " he gave a peck on my forehead and hug me tightly.

He didn't say anything he just keep hugging me.I didn't push him either, after hugging him for a while I can feel dampness on my shoulder.

Is he crying??

I look at his face and he was actually crying. I was shock to see him in this state.

"Phi..why are you crying? Did my kick hurt you that bad?" I said wiping his tears.

He chuckle while crying," No..it's not because of that, I am just angry at myself for making such a lovely person like you... cry. I don't deserve your forgiveness to be honest, but I know that you are such a good person you will forgive me eventually."

"So Tee.. I am going to ask you one more time. Will you forgive your stupid, idiot, dense, jerk and dumb ass phi?" he said looking into my eyes.

"Let me add egoistic too and I will forgive you phi." I said.