31.Investigation

My story Wattapreg is 16 in absurd.I think this whole fact is absurd for me :P

Q: Did anyone watch the teaser of 2Moons season 2??  *rolling my eyes*

Fact: I cannot find a single hate comment on that video, I wonder if all negative comments are getting removed ???? (O__o)

Forgive my grammar mistakes

NO PROOFREAD

Tee's POV

"So, did you enjoy your dinner together with your beloved Jay and Peach?"

"Arrrgghh!! SCREW IT...I AM SO SO SICK OF IT NOW!!!!!!!!" I screamed loudly and throw the phone on wall making it getting smashed into pieces.

"Tee what happen baby?"

"Omg phi Tee you are home,we were so worried about you when we heard what happen. We were waiting for you come back but fell asleep while waiting. We just woke up when we heard your scream, are you okay phi?" Copter said coming inside my room with Bas. I can see worry on their face.

"I am sorry, I just got another massage from stalker and he/she somehow knows that I went to Peach's house and had dinner with Peach and Jay. And I am sorry P'Tae for breaking the phone, I got angry." I said.

"It's okay baby, no need to apologize I can understand you. Umm guys you please be with Tee, I need to go and have talk with P'Janean." P'Tae left the room saying that.

I know he was not going to talk to P'Janean, he was going to talk P'Max and P'Tul. 

"P'Tee, who is this person?? Do you have any idea??" Bas said putting his head on my shoulder.

"We are really worried about you phi, what if that stalker will try to harm you in future?" Cop said cupping my face with worried and tears filled in his eyes.

"Don't worry my baby brothers, as long as we have P'Tae, no one will be able put a scratch on me." I ruffle their hair and hug them tightly.

"Can I join too??" P'Tae said coming inside and giving all of us, a big hug.

"Don't worry about your brother nongs, I won't let any harm come towards him. I will rather die protecting him." he said looking at us.

Did he just said something about dying??

My brother look at me and said,"Errr..P'Tae I think we should go now. Will see you in morning, if you are alive by that time." Bas said almost whispering the last sentence and dragging Copter with him.

After they left, P'tae lock the door and said,"Baby."

"......"

"Tee???"

"......"

If I was angry before then right now I was fuming with anger. How can he say something so big just like that, like it's common thing to say.

"My baby Tee, what happen?"

Are you seriously asking me this???

"....."

"Ooookkaayyyy....are you angry because what I said earlier about me dyi-mmmpphhh."

I didn't let him complete his sentence and close his mouth by placing my palm on it.

I gave him a death glare and said,"How can you say such big thing without thinking."

"Ummm...I am sorry...please forgive your phi, but baby it's true what I said. I can't let anything happen to you when I am with you."