38. New Doctor & The Plan

{a/n: If you want to know what's inside Tae's heart for Tee, then just go and watch videos of "TAETEE_ ChocoMallow" on YouTube, you'll find your answers in Tae's eyes. As they says, Eyes are the reflection of one's heart}

P.S: I am not promoting anything here. I have been watching this channel videos for quite a long time. :P

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Tee's POV

"So you guys got it,right?" said P'Max while explaining his plan to catch Peach red handed and end this game all for once.

I nodded my head.

"NO!! I don't agree with you plan. It involves too much risk and why Tee have to be the one , why can I go in his place." P'Tae said in worried tone.

"Well Khun Tae Darvid Kreepolrek , first of all Peach doesn't hate you she hates the one who tries to get close to her crush and second thing is that she won't do anything to harm you which will reveal her evil side. Any why are you so worried, just have faith on us na buddy." P'Tul said.

"Fine okay...I trust you guys." P'Tae said after thinking for a while.

"By the way, how is Jay?" P'Max asked.

"He is still unconscious, I am really worried about him." I said almost crying.

"Sshh baby, he'll be fine. I know he is a fighter and he will fight this one too." P'Tae rub my back slowly.

"Let's go and visit him phi, I want to see him." I said.

P'Tae nodded in agreement. We bid goodbye to P'Max and P'Tul and tell them that we will execute our plan after discussing with everyone.

After we reach hospital, we went inside Jay's room. He was still lying there on bed , looking a bit paler. I hate to see him in this condition, why life is so unfair to him?

I sat near bed, grab his hand and said,"Jay, my dearest and only buddy, please wake up. I miss teasing you, I miss seeing you smile, hearing your laugh, your whines and I miss ordering you too. You have so many people who love you very much, you brother, your parents and me. Please wake up soon na." P'Tae came near me and hug me.

Suddenly door of Jay's room open revealing a doctor, I was stunned to see him. I look at P'Tae he was equally stunned too.

Wow!!! Am I dreaming??

"Hello I am Dr.Baramee, doctor of Jay. Actually previous doctor has to go out of town to do some major operation that's why he can't attend Khun Jay anymore. So I'll be his doctor from now on." he said while checking Jay's chart and his vital conditions.
{a/n: @taannzzz I have taken your suggestion (^_*) } 

He look at us and chuckle a bit by seeing our expression, our mouth were still wide open.

"It's okay, I get this a lot.It's finally nice to meet the one of whom I look like." He said while closing my mouth.

"Wow!!" P'Tae said.

Smack

"Ouch!!! What the hell..I am just amazed to see him baby. It's not like I am ogling on him."P'Tae said rubbing his head.

Dr.Baramee laugh at our antics.

I must admit, this guy looks almost like me. Well except for his nose and his complexion, his nose is bit bigger than me and his skin tone is bit tanner, just like P'Tae. Otherwise he looks just like me. And yeah his voice, it's much more manlier than mine.