40. What now..??

Miss me??

{a/n: I am sorry but not sorry...for making everyone shock and cry in last update (^__*) }

Forgive my grammar mistakes

NO PROOFREAD

Tae's POV

"Tae...Ai'Tae...wake..up."

I can hear the faint noise coming near me, someone was calling me

Was it Tee? But he ............ died...

"TEE." I jolted up as soon as I remember what has happened before. I look around I was at hospital, Tul , Max, Kim and Godt were sitting near me.

"YOU...YOU LET MY TEE GET KILLED. YOU SAID YOU WON'T LET HER PUT A SCRATCH ON HIM THEN WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT." I get up from bed and  grabbed collar of Max in anger.

"Tae..it's.." Tul tried to say something but i cut him off in between.

"IS THIS HOW YOU WORK??? YOU CAN'T EVEN SAVE TEE FROM A GIRL??" I spat in anger again.

"Tae...listen to us..." It was Godt this time. 

"I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN ANYTHING, I WANT MY TEE BACK...
Please...give me back my Tee...please." I slump down on floor and started crying.

Someone came near me and pick me up from floor and said," Did you miss me love?" 

My eyes were wide open,it was none other than Tee, my Tee, my baby, my life and he was alive??How?? I saw him get killed then...how???

I push those thoughts away and hug him tightly, he hugged me back. We both were crying at that moment. I cup his face and started showering him kisses all over his face.

"I...I thought I lost you...how...??" I said in cracking tone.

"It's all thanks to P'Max and P'Tul. You should have faith on your friends when they said that they won't let Peach put a scratch on me." Tee said.

"But how...?"

"Let me explain P'Tae." he said while lying me down on bed and sitting near me.

Tee's POV

I never thought there will be a day when I will be using my acting skills in real life. 

As for our plan Peach came and pick me up to keep me busy whole day and I must say she was pretty good at acting that she was happy spending time with me even though she planning my murder in her head.

Bitch

I was in regular contact with P'Max and P'Tul during whole time when I was with Peach. As we suspected she did bring a gun with her and luckily I was able to see it and switch the real bullets with fake bullets on time.

After torturing myself whole day with Peach finally it was time to put our plan at final stage. She put blindfold on me and I acted like I was confused. After that she brought me to some place I don't know where, but I was sure that she wasn't bringing me to room that P'Tae ask her to.

She made me sit on a chair and I can feel that she was tying my hands and legs with ropes. 

Well ... carry on bitch it won't be of any use.

When we made the plan the capture Peach we kind of hide one part of the plan from P'Tae, because we knew that he will never agree to it so we decided not to tell him. So that part of the plan included Peach killing me. Everyone else knows about it expect for P'Tae, Copter and Bas were against it in beginning , but was agree at the end when I convinced them enough.