35. Truth about Peach

Is anyone watching  BL drama "The best twins?" It's Romcom...anD it's actually freaking hilarious.

If you have watched it, then how many of you were shipping ThorMax more than main couple? (because I was, that foreigner guy is so funny :P )

And if you haven't, then you'll end up shipping them more than main couple. (^__*)
=======================================================

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Tae's POV

After reaching at Max and Tul's place we talk a bit and now it was finally moment for us to know dark side of Peach. 

"As you two already know that Ai'Tae always had huge fan following  even when he was not this popular. With huge fan following comes huge risks too, you know some fans are crazy and some even are psycho." Max said.

"Indeed, and that's not it. Main problem comes when the person who is admiring you the most  you starts giving that person some attention. Ai'Tae do you remember that fan of yours who was always present in your each and every fanmeet or shows." Tul asked me.

"Nong Pearl?? She was really nice girl, she admire me like an older brother. She was one of the few fans who admire me more like a brother than a dream boyfriend or husband." I said.

I can sense Tee's mood getting gloomy as soon as I said this. I know he was also one of those fans who used to admire me and think of me like dream boyfriend/husband. 

I shouldn't have said it.

I turn towards Tee, hold his hands and said,"Tee...baby..I didn't mean it in bad way. I don't  get irritated when people think of me as as their dream boyfriend/husband, in fact I feel honored that people look up to me to that level and this is also the reason why I found you baby. So don't get offended by what I just said, you know I love you.....okay ?"

He smiled and nodded his head.

I turn towards Tul ,"So Pearl, what about her?"

"Yes, her. Have you ever wonder where and why did she got vanished suddenly?" he said.

"No because one day she sent me a letter saying that she was moving to some other country and won't be able to contact me. So there was nothing to wonder about where she went missing." I said.

"Well that's not real story. Here see this." Max put his laptop in front of me and Tee and played a video. 

"Before you watch this, just one advice, don't freak out or get hyper okay." Tul said and hit the play button.

It was video of Pearl, she was sitting on sofa and by the angle of camera I can say that it was hidden, but it's video quality was good, I was able to see Pearl's face clearly. Max and Tul were sitting opposite to her, not showing their faces to camera.

"So you want to tell us why you stop coming to your Khun Tae's shows?" It was voice of Max.

"Um...because I went to other country to pursue my studies." she said in hesitating tone.

"Really?? And I thought  that you were here all this time. Well your records is showing it anyhow." Tul put the folder in front of her.

She open it and her eyes went wide.

"H-How did.." 

"That's none of your concern, we just want to know why you stop coming to see Khun Tae and lied to him?" Max said getting a bit angry.

Tul calm him down and said to her, "Listen, we are not your enemy. We are here to help you and reveal about the person who ask you do to so. If you still don't want to tell anything then let me tell you, life of your P'Tae is in danger and we won't be able to stop that person, if you won't cooperate with us."