New Story...Maybe??

So here is what happen with me last night. I kind of dream something with Tee Jaruji in it. He was shooting something new for his upcoming movie/series, I don't know what it was.

That story was kind of nightmare for me. I am going to reside here from Tee's POV whatever I see in my dream and maybe I will write a story based on it very soon.

Tee's POV

I am running and running, my life is depend on it. If I won't run faster then I might loose my life for sure.

I can hear voices my head asking me to run and don't look back no matter what.

I don't know what and whose voices are those, they are asking me save myself at any cost.

People were getting killed with some strange thing that enter in our city few days ago. At first we thought they are dying due to disease but later we realise it that something else was causing their deaths.

Those strange things were all over the city within few days, in water, air, even in sky. 

Suddenly I see a White Goat, but it was kid.  You won't believe it but that goat was literally glowing. 

She look at into my eyes for few seconds as if asking me to follow her and she started running.

I follow her and run behind her.

I didn't dare to look behind because I know if I do then I will end up like everyone else in this city.

After running for a while I reach near dense forest. That goat stop right in front of me and look at me again and goes inside that forest.

I again follow her. 

As soon as I cross the whole dense forest I reach on a landscape. It was the most beautiful place I have seen so far.

What is this place?

I look around and was shock to see the view in front of  me.

=================================================

And this is were I woke up causing end of my dream. 

I guess I need to sleep again know what Tee see in that particular place to make him shock like this.  :P

I decided to make a story out of it. I will write it after I will finish writing one of my ongoing ff.

P.S: I forget to mention in last chapter but this story will be updated on weekdays as I mention before. Weekends will be given to my other story.

See you on Monday guys.