9.Tae courting Tee

{a/n: The moment when your favorite star sings one of your favorite song <<3 }

{Forgive my grammar mistakes}

Tae's POV

"I will put this here. You can keep it or throw it away..and I am going to make this one red rose into 100 soon. By that time if you will not say yes to me then...then.. I will go far away from your life forever."

Aaaarrrrggghhhh!!!!!

I raked my my hair in frustration. I already told Tee that I'll be courting him but I have no idea how I  am going to do it. I've been trying to think million ways to approach him and do something good for him  but I can't think of anything.

Oh God...this is much more difficult than acting. Everyone has already refuse to help me and Google is also of no help. Should I ask my family??? But then I have to tell everything about Tee and they will also hate me and refuse to help me. I haven't told about Peach or Tee to anyone at home yet.

Fuck it..I am going to tell everyone.

I leave my room and went towards living room where everyone was sitting and watching some movie. I turn off the Tv so that everyone can have their attention on me.

"What the hell phi..why did you turn off the tv?" my sister shouted at me.

"I..I have something important to tell you guys..please..don't hate me after listening to me." I said getting nervous.

"I..we..I mean Peach I broke up." I said while shutting my eyes tightly ready to receive cursing from my family. But nothing happen...that's weird.

"So now you need help to court your beloved nong Tee?" mom said. I open my eyes in shock.

WHAT THE...How come everybody knows but not me?????????????

"Did Peach told you guys?" I asked.

"No she did not...you did." it was dad this time.

Me???When???

"Phi..since you met your nong Tee you cannot stop talking about him. We were quite surprised when you introduce Peach as your girlfriend to us. But we as a family always respect your choice." she said.

"Son , I have never seen you so happy while talking about someone else. You never realise it though, we thought that one day you will realise your feelings for him and introduce Tee to us as your boyfriend." mom said.

"You...you guys won't have problem with me having a boyfriend instead of girlfriend?" I asked.

"No son, we are happy as long as you are happy, it doesn't matter who is making you happy." dad said while patting my shoulder lightly.

I was just standing there dumbfounded. I.AM.SUCH.A.DUMBASS.

"So it means I have your permission to court Tee?" I said excitedly.

"YES." they said together.

"I love you guys so much..you are the best." I said while giving hug to everyone.

"By the way, why do you need our help, as far as I know Tee is already in love with you." my sis said.

"Errr... I was kind of rude to him." I said hesitating a bit.

"Care to explain?" Mom said.

I told them everything...they were angry at me..they should be. I am jerk and I should be treated like one . Mom and Dad leave the room except for my sis.