29. Secret Admirer??

Look at Khun Tae, he is busy staring at dessert. 'Well.. your actual dessert is sitting besides you dear Tae, just bite him instead'. (^_*)

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Tee's POV

After looking at last photo that was sent by that unknown person I started to feel scared and insecure. My hand starts shaking causing to drop my phone on bed, I started sweating and shaking badly.

What if that person somehow has his eyes on us here also?

Who this person could be??

"Tee,baby..what happen?? Why are shaking and sweating so much?? Are you sick?" I didn't realise when P'Tae come inside room, he touch my forehead to check my temperature, I hug him tightly.

"What happen baby??" I pointed my finger towards my cell phone.

He pick up the cell phone and look into it" WHAT THE FUCK????" he shouted.

"Who is this person, who sent you this?"

"I..I don't know..what..if...if..if this person..is..still looking at us?" I said in trembling voice.

He thought something for few seconds,"Let's go." he said and grab my hand.

"Where?"

"Someplace safer. I ask mom and dad also to come with us, we can't stay here tonight, not unless I am sure that everything is safe."

P'Tae inform his parents about everything and ask them to come with us to someplace safe. They told us to go and they'll come with P'Tae's sister when she will be home.

He whispered something into his mom's ear, grab my hand and pull me towards exit. He turned off both our phones also.

He hail a cab, instead of using his own car and and give the driver some address. 

"P'Tae wha-"

"Shush...don't say anything until we our destination." 

"Okay phi."

We reach there after driving for fifteen minutes. We did not talk anything en route.

It was some quite place, I don't know where I was, I haven't seen this place before.

"Where are we P'Tae?"

"Just wait for a min, you'll know."

After waiting  for a minute, a black SUV pull in front of us. Owner of the car roll down window,I look inside,

"P'Janean"?

"Yeah , come inside first, Tae will explain everything to you." she said.

We hop inside, "I texted her and told her to pick us up here. We will stay with her for few days until I will make sure everything is safe. I texted Godt and Kim also to bring your brothers here." P'Tae said.