16.TaeTee

{Warning: A little sexual tension ahead}

Forgive my grammar mistakes.

Tee's POV

"Tee..baby..what are you thinking?" P'Tae said while caressing my hand.

We were inside my room on bed, P'Tae was sitting behind me and I was between his legs , with my back facing him and my head on his chest while our fingers are intertwined.

{a/n: something like this. I hope there will be a day when people like me don't have to use other couple pics as reference and we will use TaeTee pics instead}

"Nothing phi, I am just wondering whether it is all true or I am just dreaming."  I said.

"Why you are thinking that way?"

"You still don't know when and how I started liking you. When you will hear my story you will understand me."

"I am all ears baby..what are you waiting for.Tell me everything." he said giving peck on my hair.

You guys must be wondering how we ended up like this,right? 

Flashback..

His one hand was holding mic whereas other was holding my hand. He bend on knee and said....

"Tee Thanapon Jaruji, may I have the pleasure to ask for your permission to court you now?"

{a/n: luckily I found a pic close to the situation so I am putting here today}

Is this for real???

Should I say yes??Heck I want to say yes.

He is not bluffing right?? 

So many thoughts were running inside my mind. I have always waited for this moment to happen but I never imagined this will happen only when he is asking to court me. I wonder what he will do when he will ask me to marry him???

"Say Yes."

"What are you waiting for."

"OMG they look so good together."