Chapter 14: Master Azhuro

A/N:

Hi! Kamusta na kayo? Sorry ngayon na lang ulit nakapag-update, halos wala akong free time, kakaiyak haha.

Ni-revise ko nga pala yung chapter 1 up to this chapter. Ewan ko, ang hilig ko talagang magrevise. Di na ko natapos-tapos sa story na 'to kakarevise haha. I'll do everything I can to provide a prompt update to conclude this story. Salamat sa patuloy na pagbabasa at sa suporta.

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 14: Master Azhuro

JOSH

"Good morning," Missy greeted warmly as I graciously swung open the door, welcoming both Wendy and Missy into the room.

"Good morning to you too," I responded with a smile, my voice carrying the same warmth as I acknowledged their presence.

"Are you feeling alright?" I turned to Wendy, offering her a smile as I nodded.

"Yeah," I replied. My surprise grew when she gently placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Next time, don't hesitate to let us know if you're not okay. We won't make fun of you. Take care of yourself, Josh."

"Th-thank you," I stammered, feeling a touch of embarrassment creeping in. Why was I suddenly stuttering?

"Where are Aira and Lee?" Missy inquired.

"Lee is still in our room, and Aira is still asleep; I'll wake her up. We'll have our meal together."

I headed to the third floor and entered our room. Lee had just finished showering, his hair still damp, and a towel hung around his neck.

"By the way, the others have already arrived; you can head downstairs now," I mentioned, but he remained silent.

We exchanged a brief gaze, and for a moment, I thought he might have something to say, but all he did was nod. Leaving him in our room, I proceeded to Aira's. I knocked repeatedly, but there was no response; she appeared to be deeply asleep.

I gently turned the doorknob and opened the door, entering her room slowly. I turned on the light, revealing her covered by a thick comforter, sleeping soundly. Her slumber was so peaceful that it made me hesitate about whether to wake her up or wait a little longer.

I waited for nearly five minutes, but she remained undisturbed. I decided we should go ahead and eat. I'd keep her company once she woke up.

As I was about to step out of her room, her voice reached my ears. It was soft but crystal clear.

"What are you doing here, Josh?" She inquired, still partially covered.

"I was going to wake you up; we're about to have breakfast. Missy and Wendy are already here," I replied. She fell silent for a moment. "Did you sleep well?"

"Hmm."

"Come on."

"You go ahead; I'll catch up."

"Alright."

***

AIRA

I had no clue why Grandma wanted to talk to the five of us. Her sudden call had us all on edge. I was feeling nervous, especially because of the serious expression on her face, which only fueled my curiosity further about what might be happening. Pasimple kong tiningnan si Lee na nakatayo sa tabi ko, mukhang wala rin silang idea kung tungkol saan ang pag-uusapan namin.

"Listen," Grandma began, and the five of us focused intently on her words. "I have something important to tell you. Despite your young age, you already possess remarkable abilities and powers. I've witnessed your unwavering commitment to the training you've been undergoing."