The Truth 😧🤨😯

Ava Bekker

Diary

Today was scary and horrifying, The hospital was on lockdown because a men came in with a gun.

he holding people hostage and wouldn't let nobody go. I was scared out of my mind, but I have to stay strong for myself and my patients.

3 hours before all this went down, Connor's dad ask me to help during his heart surgery but I said (HELL NO) because I don't got time for his foolery right now, I got patients to save.

connor tired to convince me to do the surgery with him but I just brush him off and went to go check up on my patients. ( his dad can kiss my ring finger for all care).

we were lockdown for almost 2 hour because everybody was try to convince the man with the gun, if he put the gun down he can just go home and he don't have to go to jail.

his wife die in the hospital so he came back for revenge. I feel so sorry for him, if my husband or family die i would want to come back to kill someone to but I can't move on letting myself know i did it for no reason. (well enough about me back to the hospital)

Godwin all most die trying to get the man next to the Window, but he wasn't listening at all.

After all that went down and the police got the man, connor dad  told him the truth about us and by us i mean (me and connor).

Connor apologize for everything he did and he ask for forgiveness. And i just set there looking like a tomato, but i forgave him for everything and we just set in silence.

I don't want colin and norma to leave chicago med at all but there are. I will always love their characters always and forever.😍❤