HOME😍😊

Ava Bekker
Diary

I just landed back in South Africa and I can't wait to see my family, I just want to hug them and tell them about my new love, (my baby of course)👶🏼

I was walking through these big crowds of people searching for my family into I heard my name being shouted, I looked to see where it was coming from and there he was my brother holding a white piece of paper with my name on it saying (MY SISTER NAMED IS AVA BEKKER) . I ran to him with tears in my eyes just to give him the biggest hug ever, my mom was crying just to see me back home again with family.

My parents gave me a welcome home hug and we start walking to the car, I couldn't stop laughing because my brother keeps shouting out I finally got my peanut and jelly donut back, I almost peed my myself From all that laughing.

We got in the car and went to the house, the house where I was born and raised as a little girl. The car ride was so loud I started to get a headache, but I didn't mind. We got to the house, my dad and brother took my bags to the guest room where I will be sleeping until I get up in the morning to move into my new house that I got 20 minutes away from my parents.

(I know what you guys are thinking, why am I sleeping in the guest bedroom instead of my room that I grew up in, well, my mom turned my room into a library when I left to Chicago).

I stayed that close to them, so if I do go in labor, or something happens with me or the baby, they be right there.

After everybody calm down, we sat down and talked for a while until they saw me falling asleep in the chair, they know I was tired from the plane ride here and the baby, so my brother carried me to my room And gave me a kiss on my head before leaving me there to sleep and that's when I realized I Miss Home🏡