Future

Robin POV

Connor is pissing me off because I feel like he's going behind my  back buying Ava and her daughter everything for there house just because their coming back to Chicago.

I know I'm not showing yet but all the focus should be on me I'm carrying the baby, I'm having morning sickness every morning and no one cares.

Ava and her daughter need to stay where their at and don't come back to Chicago because all their doing is ruining everything for me and Connor.

Connor POV

I'm so excited that Ava coming back to Chicago and working back at Med too. These couple of days can't get any better.

Ellie is going to be staying in the daycare at med while me and Ava are working so when we go on break we can go see her.

I'm going to have Ellie next week on Monday because Ava have to do a lot of paperwork to work back at med. I know Ava is nervous and scared about me having Ellie for a couple hours but I have to be apart of my daughter life and have a relationship with her.

I know Ava doesn't like Robin around Ellie but I think if I let Robin spend the day with Ellie & me on Monday she might enjoy it.

I'm not telling Ava about Robin being around Ellie on Monday because she'll flip out and not give Ellie to me no more.

That is me and Ava one rule about Ellie she doesn't want her around Robin.

Robin POV

Ava don't know what she's getting her self and her daughter into by coming back to chicago, so much drama is about to hit her like a ton of bricks.

I got something planned for you.😈

Hey guy long time
What do you guys think robin got planned for Ava when she comes to Chicago.
Keep voting ❤