self care

Ava POV

I made a decision that I'm going to move back to Chicago so Ellie can be with Connor.

My family was sad to see us go back to Chicago because what I went through with connor.

It's so hard leaving them because they were with me through it all but I have to leave to give Ellie her other half of her parent.

I hope when I move back to Chicago there will be NO dama but for some reason I got this feeling that a whole lot of dama is coming my way.

Connor POV

Robin told me she was pregnant and I lost it. We weren't even trying but some how she got pregnant.

I'm not upset but my focus was on Ellie right now, so now I have three people to take care of.

When Ava finds out about Robins pregnancy she is going to change her mind about coming back to chicago because Robins pregnant with my child, so now half of my attention goes to Robin and the other goes to work.

So what time am I going to have with my daughter Ellie ( THIS IS BAD)

Robin POV

I told connor I'm pregnant and he didn't look like he took it well because he didn't say one word for 5 minutes.

Even though I slept with someone else, connor can still be the father.
........

Hey guys I know it been a while because my focus was on school and I was go to update on June 10 but I Decided to update today. Enjoy and keep voting ❤

PS -this chapter is short but I'm back and more chapter is coming your way.

What do you guys think. Comment