Home Sweet Home

Today is the day we go back to Chicago. I so excited to show Ellie around the city with Connor and our other friends too.

Me & connor Ben talking so much lately about Ellie And myself but more about Ellie and our schedules when I start working back at med.

Me and Ellie said our goodbyes and heading to the airport to board our flight at 5:30 and it's already 3:50. we are not going to get in Chicago until 1:50-2:00 am and then connor is coming to pick us up.

Connor is surprising us with the house ( FINALLY) but I told him I was going to decorate but he insist he do it so it can be a surprise.

I'm hoping in the future we can all live there as a whole family one day. I just want Ellie to have both of her parents in one household together.

I can't wait to see my girls April, Maggie, and Natalie. They been there since day one when I found out I was pregnant with my bestfriend. ( even though she look like connor)

I have to give it to Natalie because she was there for me the most on my ups and downs and on my crying days with Ellie.

---------

Me & ellie finally boarded our first flight to head to our next stop before we get on our last flight to Chicago.

I can't believe my sweet Ellie is turning one in a month and 2 days. (She getting so big, where is time going)

I'm giving Ellie to connor next Monday so I can do some paperwork and talk to ms.Goodwin at med so I can work there again. I'm so nervous about giving her to him so he can babysit her for a couple hours while I'm gone but I have to trust him because that is her father and he needs to a relationship with her.

-----------

Hey guys

What do you guys think of Ava coming back to chicago.
Keep voting 💛