Once Again

Tuesday Morning 

Ava's POV

It's been 2 days now in our new home and I'm already loving it and so is Ellie because she can mess is the kitchen cabinet when I look away for 2 seconds.

(She gets that from Connor, always messy)

Connor is coming back over to give us a real tour of the house because he feel like we need to experience the house details and also he want to spend time with Ellie.

It feel like I'm in a dream of happiness right now and I don't want to wake up.

I've been thinking about coming up with ideas to do with Ellie and connor as a family so she can get use to us as one before I start working back at med.

Connor's POV

I'm on my way to Ava's so I can play with Ellie a little bit and give Ava a real house tour because I feel like she needs it and it might be fun for both of us.

I was going to bring Robin so she doesn't feel left out but it's Ava and Ellie second day in the house and I don't feel like dealing with drama.

Me and robin haven't been on the  right page since me and Ava took the DNA test and Ava came back to Chicago.

Robin is going to be more mad at me because I'm spending the rest of the evening with Ava and Ellie so we can have family time.

I've been trying to break up with Robin but every time I get so close I shut down and tell myself a little bit longer but all I'm doing is hurting her even more by not tell her how I feel about us.

Since me and Ava kissed that day while house hunting, I felt a spark between us and I knew that I was falling back in love with her.

Why is my life so hard.

Hey guys what do you guys think.

Do you guys think Connor will ever break up with Robin and tell her how he feels about their relationship.

Also I will be posting the house pictures in the next chapter so stay tuned.

Keep voting 💛