Confront

Ava POV

Natalie invited me in and before I could say 2 words, Natalie went straight to Ellie.

Ellie was sleep, but I carefully took her out of the car seat and gave her to Natalie, when I did that all eyes from everyone was on me and only me.

Natalie POV

I went straight to Ellie, because who wouldn't she is the cutest baby I ever seen, she mostly look like Ava.

By the looks on everybody's faces looking at Ava, I knew it was about to go down hill.

Robin POV

When Ava walked in, everybody eyes went straight on her and I didn't want to be rude because Ava didn't do anything to me, but I know nobody is going to bring up the Ava's baby situations so I am.

Nobody POV

(The conversation between Ava and Robin)

R=Robin   A=Ava

R - So Ava question, since nobody in this room wants to ask you.

A - yeah what's up

R - Is Connor the father of your child just asking because everyone is passing around rumors and I want them to stop.

A - why does it matter if he is or isn't, it's none of nobody's business.

R - because I did a little digging, and I found your daughter's birth certificate.

(Pull out of pocket)

And the father of your daughter signed his name on her birth certificate, so Connor can't be the father right.

A - (getting angry)
Number one, why are you digging through my daughter's medical file? Number 2, why are you worrying about who the father of my daughter is and number 3 I know you're lying about the father signing because he wasn't there when I gave birth or now so stay out of my DAMN BUSINESS.

("SLAP") 👋

Hey guys, what do you think is going to happen next and who do you think got slapped.
Ava or Robin.