My long lost 😞💔

Ava bekker
Diary

I'm on my way to the airport with Natalie, Maggie and April, they wanted to say their goodbyes to me before I go to my gate C7 to get on my plane back home, I can't stop thinking about how things are going to be back When I get there, I can finally see my older brother, Teddy, he is my whole heart, he's very protective of me when I'm home because he knows that the only time he can.

My family know about Connor and my pregnancy already. all my brother wants to do is fly down in Chicago and punch Conner right in the face for hurting me.

I ask my brother Teddy to stay with me until I get settled down. he's excited for me and the baby he already picked he/she name, that's why I loved him, he cares, unlike you know who(Connor).

(I know what you guys are thinking, why is your brother named Teddy? Well, it's not it's John, we just call him that because he cares so much about his family and he's like a big Teddy bear). 🐻

I got 3 more hours on this plane, I can't wait to get off and take the longest nap of my life. My mom and dad are happy to see me in person and since I'm coming home, it's been a while since I saw them since I moved to Chicago to work at med.

I can't wait to hold my little cupcake for the first time when he/she is born. When the baby is born, I'm thinking about going back to Chicago to my girls (I miss them so much), but I'll probably wait until he/she is at least 3 months.

My hormones get the best of me, sometimes I think about everything that didn't work out between me and Conner, and I cry, I cry it all out until I have no more tears in me to cry no more about him.

I'm going to miss my first ever true love Connor Rhode.💕