The birthday blow-up 🎂

Natalie POV

Today is Owen's big day to have fun and be front and center birthday boy.

Today is his day, and I'm hoping it goes well with no drama or nobody cursing or fighting.

I tried to call yesterday and today, but no answer, I hope everything is ok with her and the baby.

Ava POV

I have been avoiding Natalie's calls in 2 days and I know she wondering why I'm not answering my phone.

I'm not trying to avoid her but I don't want her to know I'm here in Chicago to see her and Owen for his birthday.

Also today, exactly on Owen's birthday, Elizabeth it's 4 and a half weeks. ( where is time going)
It feel like I just had her yesterday.

( don't mind the food we are shopping in Walmart)

Robin POV

I'm bringing the birth certificate to the party to prove a point not because it's right but for me and Connor sake.

The reason I'm taking it because I want Connor and me to have a fresh new start without me, leaving or him having a child by someone else.

( at Owen's birthday party)

Nobody POV

The party was going, great candles were being blown out, cake was being eating by 3 and 4 year old and Owen got to open majority of his presents.

When the party settle down Robin thought this was the perfect moment to show the birth certificate to everyone, but before she could the doorbell rings and .....

"AVA"

Hey, guys, what do you guys think? Do you think Robin is going to show everybody the birth certificate, or will she stay quiet because Ava's here.