Rock bottom

Ava POV

Connor told me about the results of the test, that I think is Bullshit because I know who I slept with and it was him, but he got that bitch telling him one thing and me telling him another but listening to her.

I'm done with trying to give him a second chance because I feel like he's trying but not trying at the same time.

He ask me to take another test again but I don't think I want to put Ellie through that again with this whole situation between him, Robin and me.

I want her to have Connor in her life but every time I take 2 steps forward, I get pushed a 100 steps back and it's hard for me to trust him with her right now because of Robin.

Connor POV

I'm trying so hard to get in her life right now but the test results is telling me she's not mine and Ava is telling me she is but in this moment I don't know which way to go.

Robin POV

I got Connor in the Palm of my hand because he thinks this test is real but it's really not and I got him thinking he's not the father.

He's trying to get Ava back in Chicago to Take the test over but I don't think he is going to do it and she needs to stay wherever she's at because I'm living my best life making sure he knows hes not the father when he really is.

Connor POV

I hope Ava give me a second chance in being in her life.  I know I need to take control of my life because it is going on a rampage right now and I know if this Situation keeps going on,  I won't have Ava or Ellie in my life no more.

 I need to sit down with Ava to talk about Ellie's arrangements,  So when we take this other test ( If she lets me) and she come back mine,  I want to have a connection with her as a father and see her more often.

I want Robin to sit down with Ava and talk about what happened a couple months ago at Owens  birthday party so we can move on an I can have Ellie around Robbin. ( Even though I know that's not going to happen any time soon)

Ava POV

Elizabeth is 3 months old now and growing and connor is wasting all this time with her and one day I hope he put on his big boy pants an take care of her.

I hate that bitch robin and I will always/forever hate her, she the most selfish person I ever met and I don't know what connor see in her at all.
( probably just her looks)

When the time comes connor better be ready to make a choice between me and Ellie or Robin  Because I'm at this point where Ellie is about to not have her father in her life

Sorry its been so long that I post but here i am. Tell me what you guys thank.

Keep voting 🥰