Clarity

Connor POV

1 week later

  Me and Ava been talking over the phone or sometimes we face time.

It feels like we are getting closer every day we talk even when I see Ellie smile while I talk to her reminds me of Ava.

I never talked to Ava  Around Robin because Robin jumps to conclusions and Ava Just hang up when she see Robin in the background.

  I'm losing my relationship connection With Robin but I don't want to break up with her because I just got her back and she is pregnant with my child. ( so I thought)

Ava POV

I've  Started packing some of me and Ellie things so I can ship them to Connor Because he don't want us to see the house he brought for us until we get down there so it can be a surprise.

When I move back to chicago and get settled in, I'm going to start working back at MED but I know I'm not going to be head of the surgery room because I left when I found out I was pregnant and I already know they are going to put me as connor's assistant in the OR.

I can't believe me and connor made such amazing and beautiful princess and because of her I got through so much in life.

( my minnie me)😍

Hey guys how do you like it. Do you guys think when Ava comes back to chicago it's going to be peaceful for her or is dama coming her way.
Keep voting ❤