Space Between

Ava POV

I'm on my way with Ellie back to Chicago to take this other DNA test at med with connor, whose meeting us at the airport to pick us up.

I hope and pray robin isn't with him because I'm not getting in the car with her.

If I see her I'm punching her in the face and giving her the finger because that's what she needs in her.

Connor POV

I'm getting Ava And the baby from the airport when they land, Robin ask to come but I don't think she should unless she wants to get cursed out by Ava in front of all those people.
(Everyone knows how Ava Gets when she mad)

Robin tried fighting me on this situation since me and Ava Discussed
Her and the baby coming down here. I think someone is getting jealous about Ava coming here.

The space between me and Ava needs to stop because I want my daughter, even if it wasn't confirmed yet, I want her.

Robin POV

Connor is being an ass because I just told him not to bring Ava back to Chicago and don't worry about the baby either but NO, you want to take another test at med so you can be a father.

If connor wants to be a father so bad, he mind well get me pregnant so we can have a perfect little family without Ava and her baby Elizabeth.

Im sorry that this is a short chapter and that it's late. I'm dealing with some personal issues right now so probably the chapter's will be really late or short.

Thank you for being so patient with me.

Keep voting 😍