Heart beat

2 days later

Connor POV

Ava and the baby are down here only until Sunday an its already Friday but I'm hoping me and Ava can talk and try to find her an the baby a new home in Chicago between me and med so I can see Ellie.

We took the test Friday afternoon and it came back positive and I was hella excited.

when I looked at Ava in that moment when that person told us it was positive, it looked like a weight was lifted off her shoulders but I just smiled at her in relief.

Me and Ava spent the whole day together with Ellie and it felt so nice to know that I had a family to protect.

When we were out all day all robin was doing was calling & calling but I just ignore her. I know when I get home robins just going to ask me a bunch of questions.

But who cares what she thinks I have my family now.

Ava POV

Me and Ellie enjoy Connors company all day but he ask me to stay and I don't think that's a good idea with him and Robin together.

I want Connor to be with Ellie (now that he knows) but I don't want Robin around (A-day in her life)

That's one thing Connor promise me he won't let happen because he want to spend time with us in Chicago if I move back.

Connor want me & him to go house hunting tomorrow without Ellie so we can talk.

Natalie is watching her tomorrow anyway so that's good and I'm hoping he steps up for good and take care of both of us. (You have to take care of the mother of your child to right)😋

Next day

Me & Ellie spent the night at Natalie's
Because she didn't what us sleeping in a hotel so we stayed in her beautiful guest bedroom that she offered us.

I'm waiting for Connor to pick me up so we can go house hunting even though I don't know if I'm staying or not but we still need to talk.

I would tell Connor he can play with Elizabeth before we leave but she fell asleep.😍

I want Ellie to be happy and if Chicago and Connor is it, then we are going to stay in a heart beat so she can be happy with us as a family

Hey guys
how do you guys like this chapter.
Keep voting ❤