Me & Him Forever

Robin POV

Ava told connor that he could take the DNA test for ( Ava daughter) not his. They took the test a couple days ago, so I'm just waiting for that stupid test to come in the mail, I need to see if the baby is his because if it is his, I'm ripping the whole thing up and writing a fake one. He don't need to be in that baby life, he need's to be in mine forever.

Connor POV

I told Ava that the test should be coming around 1 or 2 clock so I ask robin to go to my house to make sure it came, so I can see if I'm really the father.

Robin POV

That stupid test came back positive, connor the father but not for long, when I'm done.

Connor POV

I've been calling Robin all day for the test results to see if I'm the father or not but she not answering the phone.

I got 2 more hours of work before I get off, Robin is starting to worry me about this whole thing. ( I need to get home)

Robin POV

Connor been calling and texting me about this test and I can't finish what I'm doing with him calling and texting me all day.

I'm almost finished with the fake tesr, so connor can think the baby not his and we can move on with our relationship.

Ava is back home so she can't do anything about this situation/plan I'm doing.

I so sorry about my lack of existence with updating, but I am trying to update as much as I can.

But keep voting, my ❤ for AVA BEKKER.