Nursery👶🏼

Ava Bekker
Diary

Today my brother finally is going to show me the nursery, it's been days since I've been in her Room. He told me is going to be magical and dreamy but I don't want it's be magical I wanted to be simple and beautiful like flower and the clouds.

When I walked in and saw my little princess Room I cried and cried and I let my hormones get The Best of Me this time because it was so beautiful that I can imagine her in this Room. My brother wasn't house yet so I  Couldn't think him for an amazing job  he did.

I'm currently 7 months and a week pregnant and I need everything to be perfect for arrival

My baby shower is in 3 weeks and I can't wait to see how perfect and pretty it's going to be for her.

I want to know how many people my mom invited to the shower. My mom does not know how to throw a simple party in the family, It's always a big crazy party with people you don't like in your family like my cousins, uncles and aunts some of them I do and don't like.

Half of my family is simple and calm, and the other they are crazy, they almost burnt down my parents house when I was little because they were partying to hard. (one of them left on the stove)

I'm hoping my mom invites just friends and our family. (My mom and dad, brother and me of course) .  I'm going to pray so I can have a calm baby shower.

I can't wait until you're here, my princess, so I can focus on you and just you

Hi, guys, I need a baby name, any suggestions will really help me, I only came up with ...

Alaia Rhode/bekker