In Chicago 🏥

Natalie POV

* This is not Ava going back to Chicago yet*

So today I'm in med checking my patience and in 5 minutes I'm on break, I'm going to call Ava to see how her and the baby is doing. I can't wait to see them when they come back to Chicago. When me and ava first met We really didn't talk because one she was always upstairs in the operating Room and I always be downstairs in the ED With the other doctor and nurses and one day someone was shooting in the park and I remember that Owen was there with his nanny and I freaked out knowing maybe he could be hurt or dead.

But Ava told me don't let my mind go to a dark place and I took her advice and went with it, I was still worrying about owen though me evil guy so close just by her saying those words

Yesterday I was talking to Maggie and April about Ava and so happily Robin walk pass and I'm hoping she didn't hear anything about ava being pregnant with Connors Child because that will be BAD in so many ways.

.......

Sorry this chapter is really really short I will try to make it up to you guys by giving you guys more chapters, Right after I get out of school everyday. I'm trying to balance out my school work so I have enough time to give you guys more chapters.

So the next chapter will be about Robin whole point of view so what do you think Robin is going to say Or will she think it's fake.