baby shower 👶

Ava Bekker
Diary

Today is the day of my baby shower, and I'm so happy to see everyone in my family.

The baby shower is at my mom's house because I don't want the other half of my family knows where I live now.

My brother is putting his finishing touches on my chair that I sit on to get Everybodys gifts, That they gave me for my baby.

I have a couple of weeks until she's here, I called Natalie yesterday and she told Connor about the baby shower for the baby and he just said congrat and wish me good luck.

I'm surprised he didn't react to me getting pregnant a couple months ago.

-After the baby shower-

I got so many gifts from everyone for the baby, even April, Natalie and Maggie said gifts, but they're in the mail so they should be here by tomorrow.

I open like half of the gift, some of them was in boxers and some of them are wrapped up in wrapping paper. I tried my best not to fall asleep, yes, my feet back and head was hurting so much threw the whole baby shower, But I just winged it and carried on with the day.

After that I was straight to bed, I don't even give my brother enough Time to say good night to me. (when my head hit that pillow I was out like a light)

Sorry, that it's a short chapter. I'm trying to get it together before school start. I'm doing extra credit work, so I'm trying to balance that and write stories down. But don't worry, another chapter is coming up the next one, she's going to have a baby so stay tuned. 😊