The Rights and Wrong

Robin POV

Last night was a mess and I can't say how sorry I am cause I slept Ava in the face for no reason.

I didn't mean to but the jealousy in me came out and connor was just sitting there letting our feelings for each other go downhill because Ava walked in with her baby, and everyone started saying it's Connor's underneath their breath.

I wish I can go back in time and say I'm sorry to Ava because my action got the best of me.

Natalie POV

I can't even look at Robbin right now, that's how mad I am at her. She's a grown ass woman who can't control her feelings because Ava walked in (My House) and you think you have a part to play in this situation between her and Connor but you don't.

It's between Ava and Connor not Ava, Connor, and Robin.

Ava POV

I don't know what happened last night, the fact I pray for no drama wouldn't happened because I had Elizabeth with me, and then Robin wants to think she's big and bad to confront me about my daughters Father. Then had the nerve to slap me in the face because I told her to mind her damn business.

She went too far last night, so I just left without saying a word to anyone not even Natalie, I just want to fly back home an stay there until Ellie is about 5 years old and then bring her back to meet her father.

Connor POV

Natalie curse me out last night and told me everything that happened to Ava these past few months, including me and our daughter, you can say that now.

I can't believe that Ava was pregnant with my child, it never cross my mind that she was pregnant. I always thought she left because she found someone else or she didn't want me to be with Robin.

I can't wait to see if Ava will let me see Elizabeth Marie Rhode or Bekker.

(If she has my last name

(If she has my last name. 😍)