Undercover

Ava POV

Me & Conner went house hunting on Saturday and Sunday me & ellie was  Supposed to go home but I decided to stay a little while longer.

When me & connor was house hunting we shared this moment between us and he leaned in and kiss me, I was so shocked but I kissed back. It felt like the first kiss we had all over again.

We finished looking at houses and I really found one that I truly love.

(Picture of House)

If connor gets over Robin maybe we can be a family

Connor POV

Ava and Ellie are staying in Chicago for a while longer and so happy they are because I'm going to buy Ava that house her really likes when we were house hunting.

I'm going to  Surprise her with the house a day before she & Ellie have to  leave and go back home.

When me & Ava was looking at this house I felt this love that I had for her when I first started getting feelings for her at med and I don't know what came over but I kissed her, it felt so right to me in that moment but I was shocked she didn't pull away from me because I was with Robin.

I want Ava and the baby but I'm with Robin, she just came back a couple of months ago and I don't want to lose her just yet.

Robin POV

Connor is my everything but when he's with Ava he acts like he doesn't see or hear at all.

I have a secret that I been keeping from connor and I don't know how this happened but it did.

When connor was with Ava that day, I decided to go get a drink by myself and got drunk, I was so drunk I slept with this man and got pregnant but I don't remember anything.

He probably doesn't even care about this baby so I'm just going to say its connor's because I know he will take care of us and no one will question me about it because me & connor have sex a couple days ago.

Ava POV

I want to stay here in Chicago but all me & ellie stuff is back home, I need to talk to my family about this  Situation before I move back here because they are apart of Ellie's life and I can't take that away from them.

Also I'm a little on edge about coming back because of Robin & connor because sometimes I want connor around but I know that piece of shit is going to be around him 24/7 and I don't want her around my sweet baby.

Hey guys want do you guys think about this story.
Keep voting ❤