Chapter 18

I go meet up with Danny and he hugs me again when I get there.

"I know the basics of what happened, but you have to tell me what happened after you got taken." he says.

"I wasn't taken. I went with them myself." I say and he looks a little upset.

"Why would you do that. You were safe where you were. Now you're in a dangerous situation."

"It doesn't matter anymore. You've been looking for me haven't you?" I ask and he looks a little put out but nods.

"Of course. I found them too." he says and I become grim.

"Alright. I want to see them tomorrow."

"Cerine I don't think that."

"I will see them." I say and leave. Jasper is there at the door waiting for me with two guards.

"Cerine you're under arrest for treason." Jasper says and I frown.

"Treason! I have never done anything towards that."

"That third man who visited you today is Clarkson of the Cougars."

"My goodness. If I had known I wouldn't have talked to him. He's always following me around."

"There's proof. You're going to be arrested and put in jail Cerine. But first he broke in here a few minutes ago."

"So I'm arrested, but you want me to find him." I can't believe these guys.

"You know him the best. You should know."

"Have you looked, I don't know. In my room?" I say and they look a little embarrassed. These guys are so dumb.