.8.

Disclaimer: I know if this eye shit isn't
true but it's okay. 👍

Billie's POV

Penelope and I have had a great time so far. We went to Red Robin for lunch and I told our waitress that it was her birthday and they brought her out a little ice cream thing. She looked so confused. It was great, the whole time I was laughing. We definitely got our minds off of things. I got recognized 5 times. It's kinda crazy to think about people watching my things. Why do these people even watch my videos. Now that I think about it I haven't uploaded in a while. I'll probably end up asking Pen if she wants to film with me.

Right now Pen and I are at the park watching the sunset. Just talking about our lives since we stopped talking. I'm just looking at her. She's literally the most beautiful person. Her eyes are this greenish blueish color and it's amazing. Usually I would try not to look into people's eyes. My psychology teacher said that just looking into someone's eyes can make you fall in love with them.

I guess it's working.

But with Penelope it's different. It's like the longer I stare into her eyes the more I'll fall in love. But not that I'll tell her I'm in love with her. That would be bad. I can imagine her face now the look of horror in her eyes. The same eyes that I'm looking at now. I look away sighing.

"Bil?" She says suddenly breaking the comfortable silence we fell into.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry," And there I am staring at her eyes. I need to stop I'm Billie Eilish. I don't fall in love or get starstruck. I stay away from silly shit like that. So why am I doing this now.

"For what, love?"

"I just don't know what I'm feeling. I love- , I mean I like you a lot but-" And all of a sudden everything i said about not falling in love gets thrown out the window.

She looks at me and I stare into her eyes. Her eyes sparkle. My psychology teacher also said that your eyes sparkle and your pupils dilate when you're attracted to something or looking at someone you love. Her pupils are dilating.

"Your eyes are sparkling Bil," Shit. How do I make it stop.

"No they're not," And then I remembered she was in the class with me. Penelope laughed.

"You look like you just swallowed a dick, and yes you're eyes are sparkling," She smirked

"Well yours are too and they're dilated to," She faked being shocked

"I wonder why," She laughed and said a little quieter "you're fucking beautiful,"

Penelope's POV

Billie has to remember Mrs Kay's psychology class. She denied that her eyes were sparkling in .2 seconds. She's staring at me so intensely that I'm basically a puddle on the ground. Looking into her eyes are like looking into an endless ocean. A beautiful endless ocean. And I was going to drown if I went too deep.

"You have the most beautiful eyes,"

"Are you scared?" She smiled at me.

"You don't even know the half of it," I looked at my phone. "Shit Billie it's 9:45" She frowned

"I don't want to leave,"

"I have to go,"

"Sleep at my house tonight?" She asked so hopefully that it almost made me say yes. Almost.

"Nope Billie not tonight," I jumped up and reached my hand out to her. She smiled and grabbed it, not letting go. She opened the door for me and I got in. I tried to pull my hand from hers but she wouldn't let go. "Billie get in the car,"

"Ok," And then she does the craziest thing. She climbs over me. Her foot hits my face and now my nose is hurting

"Ow Billie,"

"Shit did I hit you? Sorry," I can't stop laughing. Like LAUGHING laughing. Everyone has that fake laugh that you do when you're with other people and then you have the real laugh that you do when you're with close friends. I haven't laughed for real in so long. It feels good.

"Damn Pineapple, I haven't heard that laugh in a while," Wow. I haven't heard that name in forever. Back in fifth grade we were cutting up shapes in art to make them into a pineapple and she call me that and it just stuck. She started the car and drove me home holding my hand. And the whole time I was looking at her. And her ocean eyes.