.47.

february 13 (BIG TIME SKIP)

it had been a month since we had talked to Jade about Evelynn. She had some people watching her and she told us to just live our normal lives. So Billie and I are planning our double date with Marlowe and Miah ( who surprisingly haven't broken up due to Marlowe's unpredictability). While we're doing that Parker and Blaire are planning a group thing for all of us. Minus Del, Trey, Holly and Lizzie because apparently they have better things to do so it's just the 6 of us which is ok with me.
"baby do you think we should do karaoke or arcade,"
"is that even a question? definitely arcade," Billie smiles at me
" i knew you were gonna say arcade" she pauses for a moment "we already know that Miah and Marlowe are gonna sneak off somewhere and probably fuck in a bathroom," I laughed.

"and what about it?"

"you wanna fuck in a bathroom Pen?"

"why not," I shrug. Billie's eyes are wide. She quickly snaps out of it though.

"stop fucking with me bro," She laughs a bit. "alright that's done dinner after or no?"

"Nah i think Blaire and Parks are doing a dinner tomorrow."

"We should rent a bus or something for the 15th for everyone. We haven't all hung out in a while," As i think about it I realize she's right. We've all been so busy- well I've been busy.

"Good idea. Now that we've got all of that sorted out what should we do now?" I ask. She looks at me and does a little smile.

"netflix or disney plus,"

"um disney. I wanna watch Once Upon A Time again,"

"the princess gets whatever the princess wants," billie says as she turn on the Tv and gestures from me to cuddle up with her on the couch.

-valentine's day-

"ok wait i wanna play pac-man" Billie exclaims as I grab my tickets from the previous game.

"Ok sure have you seen Marlowe and Miah though. I wanted to play the four person game with them" Billie tilted her head and raised her eyebrows with a smirk. "yeah you're probably right, and plus it is her birthday today so,"

"Oh fuck I forgot," She palms her forehead.

"Bruh this counts as a birthday gift. We planned all this shit out I'd say that counts as an amazing birthday gift,"

"Oh you're right," Billie smiles at me. "Wanna go play that one jump rope game,"

"Hell yeah,"

-----

"Hey guys," Parker and Blaire wave as Billie and I sit down at the table beside Marlowe and Miah.

"Hey what've you guys been doing all day since you didn't wanna come to the arcade with us?" I asked looking up at them. Blaire blushed and look down and Parker looked away. "OH," We all laughed and Parker smiled a little. "anyways so. let's order"
We ordered and caught up it'd been a while since the six of us sat down and chatted. And it was so much fun. We all stopped on the way home to get ice cream for Corey's birthday. Billie insisted that we get home "as soon as humanly fucking possible". So that's where we are now.

"Alright why'd you rush me here,"

"well we aren't actually staying I just needed to grab something,"