.31.

"Penelope did you hear me," Billie said fake smiling at me. I don't know what to say yeah I'm in love with Billie but if she really doesn't trust me should we be together.

" I don't know Billie,"

"No don't say that. I made a mistake. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. You have to be my girlfriend again." She had tears in her eyes.

"Pull over Billie,". She pulled over onto the side of the road and stopped the car and just looked straight ahead. "You have to trust me Bil. I wouldn't cheat on you I'm not that type of girl."

"Yeah I get it. I just i dont know people let me down all the time," I pulled her over to sit on my lap and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'm sorry baby,". I smiled at the pet name.

"It's okay Billie,"

"Does this mean you'll get back together with me,". I leaned in and kissed her slowly.

"Does that answer your question,". She looked at me intensely. Her pupils were dilated. I laughed a little.

"Nah I might need some more clarification," I gasped as she pushed her lips onto mine. She grabbed my tits and I moaned. She slipped-

"Wait a minute, wait a minute" she stopped and looked at me impatiently. "We can't, not right now,".

"You're always getting my hopes up," I laughed.

"You horny bitch,"

"I've been horny all week," I ignored her.

"How far are we into the ride?"

"Literally only 40 minutes,"

" WE SHOULD HAVE A CAR SLEEPOVER,". She looked at me and smiled.

"Whatever you want," I climbed in the back and let down the seats. I looked in the back to find blankets and some pillows.

"Why do you have pillows and blankets in here?" She smiled sheepishly.

"Since your camp is so far away I slept at a hotel type thingy last night and I brought my own things,"

"Aw you're so cute what the fuck," I leaned up to the front and kissed her nose. I pulled the blankets and pillows out of the backseat and arranged them so that we could lay down. Billie climbed to the back and laid down staring at me. "What is it,"

"You have the prettiest eyes,". I blushed.

"Um thank you,". She scooted over closer to me and held my face.

"I love you Penelope. So fucking much,"

"I love you too ok?"

"Ok,"

------HUGE TIME SKIP----

Penelope's POV
-----
September 3. The start of a new school year. Senior year to be exact. To say that I was excited would be wrong. I was ecstatic.

I slipped on my jeans and put on a black crop top. I grabbed some chains and put my hair into a low ponytail. Billie was coming to pick me and Parker up from Aunt Kate's house but she's always late so I had some time. I walked downstairs to get some food.

"Hey Penny,"

"Hey Parks," He rolled his eyes at me. "You ready for the first day of senior year,"

"Yep,".

"I feel like Veronica you know from Heathers. Except there aren't any Heathers." He laughed.

"That's like me saying I feel like Jeremy from Be More Chill except I don't have a squip and no one thinks me and my best friend are gay lovers," We both laughed at that. Ok so yeah we share a love for musical theater. "Is Billie on her way?". I shrugged going to the fridge to see what was in there. An apple, some applesauce and a bottle of apple juice. Ok but when did we get apple juice cause I've been craving some of that. I grab the bottle and a cup and fill it all the way up. My phone chimes and I see a text from Billie saying that she's here. I down the rest of the apple juice, grab my backpack, yell at Parker to come on, and head out to the car.